What Supply Chain Analysts do at SCA
Supply Chain Analyst will work in client project teams on supply chain optimization and system implementation projects
- Work with client executives to implement SCA solutions and processes. Communicate effectively and professionally with customers about project activities, status and other needs to best implement SCA projects
- Build enterprise supply chain models for customers in SCA solutions. Work with clients to define data requirements and collect data. Define data mapping and business rules to build models. Analyze large datasets for production, distribution, sales and financial data to understand data attributes, summarize the supply chain and validate data. Build models by applying the data in SCA solutions. Develop standard processes for ongoing data transfers and data validation and guide process implementation.
- Build supply chain strategy by using SCA solutions. Predict and optimize operations, capacity and cost impact under different scenarios. Synthesize results and analysis for reports and presentations. Communicate strategic planning solutions to the clients and assist them in implementing the solutions across their supply chain.
- Implement SCA solutions for clients in a team environment. Work on process flows, solution configuration, data migration, user acceptance testing and client process training in line with system implementation best practices.
- Enhance modeling business logic and calculations in the products for client or product enhancements. Translate enhancements into functional specifications to develop generic software modules. Update standard data definition, processing and validation methodology to deploy the enhancements
- Support ad-hoc analyses and other ongoing business process support for client projects
What skills do we expect from supply chain analysts at SCA
An ideal Supply Chain Analyst possesses strong academic credentials in engineering, management or a related field along with demonstrable experience in using quantitative methods.
- Masters or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Business or equivalent
- Bachelors in Engineering, Applied Mathematics or economics
- Strong academic credentials preferred
- Background in production planning, inventory management, manufacturing systems and logistics.
Experience, skills and abilities:
Qualified candidates please apply here
- Two to three years prior experience in supply chain management and analysis roles
- Background in production planning, inventory management, manufacturing systems and logistics
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, manufacturing accounting, business analytics; activity based accounting preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SQL server. Familiarity with developing functional specifications, use cases and test cases highly desirable
- Experience with programming languages such as C or C++ or optimization methods for linear and discrete models preferred
- Good communication skills are a must